Friday, May 22, 2009

"MALIBU, TOWARDS SUNSET"

This is my oil painting of Malibu beach. I was very excited to find this lovely frame, it is so perfect for it. Yes, once in a while, I do still paint landscapes, usually when I am thinking about Karl Albert my plein air landscape mentor. I miss him.
This has been a great week, as I was accepted to Oil Painters of America, something I have wanted for a very long time.
The Nebraska 200 horse rescue was wonderfully successful, now everyone involved waits to learn how the perpetrator of this heinous crime of starving more than 70 horses to death, will be prosecuted. The court date for Jason Meduna is June 17th I believe.
I going to go paint now, trying to finish a small piece in time to enter it in the OPA western regional exhibit and time is close.

No comments: